Mapping a 170 TDI

How many people are running the bluefin map on here? I'm really tempted to get in on the group buy if I can get some feedback from people to say they have had no problems with it and have been impressed with it!

£348 is a very good price.

Try doing a search for Bluefin or Remap.

Superchips offer a 7 day no obligation money back guarantee should you not be happy with the additional gains.

Interesting email i had back from Superchips after asking if they can remove the DPF and have a custom map for it

Yes this is correct, if you try to run too much power then the exhaust gas temperatures will get above 1000degrees and sensors start to melt! We can offer a Stage3 conversion which would mean you'd have removed the DPF and fitted a straight through exhaust, this is £50 more than the usual conversion price of £435.00.

i havnt had it dynoed but they reckon anywhere between 220 and 240 bhp and 370+nm of torque! i had the dpf delete pipe and custom code map done for 800 quid all in at JBS and the cat back milltek was 390 fitted and VAGtech (little more local to me than chesterfield) so 1200 basically some may say this is a bit steep but i suppose it all depends on the size of the grin it gives you :p ive had mine for just over a month and i am grinning non stop haha!

Last edited:
How many people are running the bluefin map on here? I'm really tempted to get in on the group buy if I can get some feedback from people to say they have had no problems with it and have been impressed with it!

£348 is a very good price.

I've been in a bluefin'd mapped 170 and was not impressed whatsoever Matt, just had my car remapped by Ben @ Shark Performance, I am OVER THE MOON with the results, he does the 170, check the link here