1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map for GTRS Eliminator on B7 1.8t Cab

Discussion in 'Revo Technik' started by Nagasaki, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Nagasaki

Nagasaki New Member

[Feb 13, 2013]
    Hi, we have the above Cabriolet with Milltek Hi Flow Cat and System, green filter, dump valve and your stage 2 re-map. However it is running on the original SMIC and therefore has not apparently been wound up to full boost.
    I have just bought a replacement upgraded SMIC from Turbo Revs which I intend to have my local chap fit but am also considering replacing the turbo with the ATP Eliminator from the states.
    Do you have a specific map for this add on? The car is not driven hard (as is a CVT) is very well looked after but just fancy tweaking a bit more. Seems to run out of breath above 4,500 or so.
    Also would I have to plumb in a second SMIC?
    All advice much appreciated.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. RevoKev

RevoKev in the fast lane

[Apr 15, 2013]
    If you want to run an ATP Eliminator then yes we cater for the 28rs, you would need to run 550cc injectors as well and if you want to make the most of it you'd need a decent FMIC. This would be our Stage3 setup and it's adjustable so could be setup in a lower than 'full-on' mode if you wanted. The side mounts are okay, but thats about it even the uprated ones aren't as efficient as a nice front mount.