1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manual Boost Controllers

Welly May 18, 2010

1. Plunky

Plunky Member

Very nice Tuffty..can I ask...where did you get the small hose clips, once is shown on the top of your DV?

Also, does anyone know of a cheapish MBC that looks good in the bay? The ones on ebay all look a bit "cheap" :S I quite like the Forge MBC but its pretty expensive for what it is

2. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

To be honest dude, nice looking boost controllers aren't ever cheap - irritatingly. To be fair to Forge, the UNOS controller is one of the nicest looking on the market, for a reasonable price.

I'm buying one of the ebay ones, solely because I don't really care what it looks like. I'm trialling one for performance purposes. If it proves to e successful, then I will spend good money on either en electronic boost controller, or a UNOS.

But I shan't be parting with lots of dosh until I'm satisfied.

3. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

£76.45 :haha: f*ck.... id want the simple ball and spring made out of titanium jesus.....

4. badger5

badger5 www.badger5.co.uk Site Sponsor

me

5. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Yarp, him... :)

<tuffty/>