1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

manifold and downpipe needed, which one to go for??

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by bobby_southward, Dec 19, 2012.

1. bobby_southward

bobby_southward Member

[Dec 19, 2012]
    Hi all,

I'm looking to get a new exhaust manifold as mine is blowing, and thought i might as well replace the downpipe while i'm on, i'v just fitted a milltek cat back system and while doing so the original cat fell apart, i ordered and have just fitted a replacement cat, but looking on the net i'm having trouble finding a downpipe that looks like it will fit my current set up, and as the cat on the car is brand new i don't want to remove it and fit another if i dont have to, the picture attached is of the cat i have just fitted, could anyone help and point me in the right direction as where to go for a manifold and downpipe.

Many thanks

Bobby
    cat.jpg
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

[Dec 19, 2012]
    Manifold id go for a relentess v3. Downpipe you wont find a aftermarket one to fit the standard cat setup mate, you need to sell the cats and buy a 3" downpipe and either a decat or cat to suit.
  4. bobby_southward

bobby_southward Member

[Dec 19, 2012]
    yeah that's what i was thinking and dreading, I'm definately going for the relentless manifold, but might get my mate to fabricate a replacement downpipe, as had to get the cat adjusted to fit so resale will be out of the question now.
    cheers though bud.