manifold and downpipe needed, which one to go for??

bobby_southward

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a new exhaust manifold as mine is blowing, and thought i might as well replace the downpipe while i'm on, i'v just fitted a milltek cat back system and while doing so the original cat fell apart, i ordered and have just fitted a replacement cat, but looking on the net i'm having trouble finding a downpipe that looks like it will fit my current set up, and as the cat on the car is brand new i don't want to remove it and fit another if i dont have to, the picture attached is of the cat i have just fitted, could anyone help and point me in the right direction as where to go for a manifold and downpipe.

Many thanks

Bobby
Cat

Manifold id go for a relentess v3. Downpipe you wont find a aftermarket one to fit the standard cat setup mate, you need to sell the cats and buy a 3" downpipe and either a decat or cat to suit.

yeah that's what i was thinking and dreading, I'm definately going for the relentless manifold, but might get my mate to fabricate a replacement downpipe, as had to get the cat adjusted to fit so resale will be out of the question now.
cheers though bud.