Manda's B8 A4 build thread - Picture Heavy

car has been sold, was so super sad to see her go but have my new car ready for pick up Saturday :D :D

Reactions: Jakes2514
Hi Meemo,

Cant help with regards to your wheels but does sound Tyre/Bead related,

But wanted to ask, where did you get your rear lights tint material and was it a particular shade?

Haya, it was the tyres! swapped to uniroyal rainsports and was instant fix :)

car has been sold, was so super sad to see her go but have my new car ready for pick up Saturday :D :D

Hi Meemo thats sad about your car as it was a lovely car you did some great work on it.
So whats next.

Reactions: Jakes2514
New car picked up saturday :)
It has already begun .. visit to EMP Performance
It is insane loud on this set up, so gonna let it bed in then go back to add some rear silencers, as mad as it sounds outside and that v6 burble is beaut, to live with day to day in the cabin is a bit much.
None the less very happy!

39707673342_b855522093_b.jpg

39707673142_157d349f3c_b.jpg

Reactions: Jakes2514, RyanJonS4, Buxton2901 and 7 others
Perfect choice Manda! Wheels and lows??
Thank you :)Similar look for this one, but going to ditch the air and wheels for h and r springs with spacers as I really like the rotors and want to go bk to static' I must be getting boring these days :p

Reactions: philbell and Buxton2901
Cold start with the EMP Performance cat back exhaust, RPM @1400 no revving :)

Will get warm engine video over the weekend and fly by as I am curious myself to know how it sounds outside!

Reactions: Jakes2514 and THQuattro
U are a very talented and gifted young lady with a nice eye for details, I have just read ur build thread and thought ur car looked fantastic and the new owner is getting a great car and can’t wait to see what u do with this one keep up the good work Manda

Reactions: Meemo and Jakes2514
Thank you very kind :)
Already done some minor touches on the s5, getting the h & r sport springs, bilstein b8 shorter shocks all around and the 20mm h&r spacers next week, cant wait! Exhaust is too droney and emp performance have been amazing, they are making further adjustments to get it just right next week too, started a 'kinda ' in the a5 /s5 section.