man vs food

They do an epic hotdog too, will have a search

Edit:

Found it LINK

Dean, 30, said: “The real struggle was in sourcing a really big sausage"

Wheyyyy! should of just come and found me......

but seriously that's epic. massive fatty food FTW!

97kg Steak? Isn't that just a Cow? lol

I try not to watch Man V Food because it ALWAYS makes me hungry, especially when he whips out his pulled pork (Ok that reads wrong) and Brisket!

Best job in the world, i'd sacrifice my waist for that job!

If anyone has a Flaming Grill pub near them you should try the 'Flaming Challenge Burger' which consists of...

• Two flame-grilled 12oz beef burgers
  • Two breaded chicken fillets
  • Spicy chilli beef
  • Melted Cheddar cheese
  • Onions
  • Crispy bacon
  • Onion rings
  • And served with a giant helping of chips!

Either that or there is a pub near me (Darlington) which has a huge selection of meals but has a seperate section called big meals which has the likes of 'The Desperate dan Cow Pie' and 'The Billy Bunter Mixed Grill' which are seriously huge. I had the mixed grill and couldnt eat it in three attempts, and that was the same dish i might add after i had to taken it home.

Got a local cafe near me that has a breakfast called 'The un named one' for £15.

Consists of 8 of everything:

8 Sausages
8 Bacon
8 Eggs
8 Portions of beans
8 Portions of Mushrooms
8 black pudding
and 8 slices of fried bread

Free if you finish it and you get to name it what you want. No ones managed so far.

Edit: Forgot 8 hashbrowns lol

Got a local cafe near me that has a breakfast called 'The un named one' for £15.

8 Sausages
8 Bacon
8 Eggs
8 Portions of beans
8 Portions of Mushrooms
8 black pudding

Free if you finish it and you get to name it what you want. No ones managed so far.

Not a chance i could finish that! I'd be full after the sausages and bacon!

8 Sausages
8 Bacon
8 Eggs
8 Portions of beans
8 Portions of Mushrooms
8 black pudding

Where is this ? Sounds possible I know a few people who might be able to molester it.

Can items be swapped as I can't eat mushrooms lol

how about we open a man vs food restaurant??

purely epic feets of culinary skills only on our menu.
spring rolls the size of dogs, and burger patties the size of pizzas

Reactions: BigWillyStyle
Okay guys, so this thread has made me started looking for food challenges and I have come across a couple near Bills - as you were discussing earlier in the thread....

For the main course in Bristol...

Can you tame The Beast?

Then an hour or so's (slow) drive to Wales to try the desert Challenge - or if you haven't got a sweet tooth then a second main course maybe?

Grills Steakhouse Challenges

The one in Bristol for £15 looks good as you get a T shirt if you complete - the one in Wales is not 100% clear if you have to pay for the food if you don't eat it all :-\

If you really think some of those challenges on Man Vs Food are mad.... then check out these crazy bunch of Americans - if your into your food of epic proportions then these are the guys to take some inspiration from-

Epic Meal Time - Videos

Hickerys steak house in chester does a 52oz texas slab, a mate posted picture of it on facebook looked massive 70 quid though.

In up for trying this soon proper man vrs food style.

1C275C27-B920-42D7-ACC0-E7577CAF9539-1692-00000105C19A3CAE.jpg

Website

http://www.thebeechtreeinn.co.uk/food-drink.php

Where is this ? Sounds possible I know a few people who might be able to molester it.

Can items be swapped as I can't eat mushrooms lol

It's at a cafe in Fawley (near southampton). Not sure if you can replace items, i didnt ask as i'd be replacing too much i reckon they'd think i was taking the **** lol.

The FB Challange

null_zps6a0e42b4.jpg

3X 6oz burgers with bacon, salsa, cheese, mushrooms, onions and black pudding in the bun. Then the chips, 3 onion rings, salad and coleslaw.

null_zps8ff6a0ce.jpg

All done and I have the T-shirt and certificate to prove it.

Reactions: voorhees, S Liner, Ghost and 6 others
Nice thread revival Shariain! :yum:

Since my last reply, I've had to go on a diet, and I've lost over a stone since January, so no food challenges for me ATM.

Reactions: shariain and Nilz
Ooh i'm now starving and think i could do all of these challenges one after another! i need some food challenges in my life!

Man V Food is still amazing......pulled pork FTW!!

We love the show, can't wait to get across to NYC for my Birthday.

Wow!

12 rashers of bacon
12 sausages
Six eggs
Four black pudding slices
Four slices of bread and butter
Four slices of toast
Four slices of fried bread
Two hash browns
Eight-egg cheese and potato omelette
Saute potatoes
Mushrooms
Beans
Tomatoes

Can't see any normal person eating all that!

Reactions: shariain