********!! Man U nab Larsson

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson feels he has done a 'terrific bit of business' in finally bringing Henrik Larsson to Manchester United.

Click here to read Larsson's thoughts on the move
Larsson will join United on January 1 from Helsingborgs in a loan deal which will run until March 12.
The Swede will add cover to United's striking options, with Wayne Rooney and Louis Saha currently the only fit front men at Old Trafford.
Ferguson expressed his delight at securing a deal for Larsson and outlined his previous attempts to bring the 35-year-old to the Premiership.
The United boss also intimated that the ex-Celtic star's versatility will be a vital asset during his stay at the club.
"I have always admired him," said Ferguson.
"I made a move for him when he was at Celtic, but then they managed to persuade him to stay.
"He is a great player. It is a terrific bit of business for us.
"We are bringing someone in who can change a game. When you think back to the Champions League final he was the one who won it for Barcelona when he came on.
"He can play wide right, wide left or up front. I am really happy we have got him.
"I would have liked to have signed him long ago, but I knew he wanted to go to Barcelona and then he went home."
Prior to the official start of Larsson's loan spell on January 1, he will take in United's game with West Ham on December 17, train for a week before returning to Sweden for Christmas.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=432518&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=4161&title=Fergie+joy+at+Larsson+signing

Signing of the season imo

Unbelieveable news but as you say Mick the offer would have been to much for him to say no!!!

Thank god we played Man U in the champs league before he signed- couldnt handle him scoring against the Celtic again.