1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Malco Flash Carnauba Wax with Zymol

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by fgaffney, May 31, 2010.

1. fgaffney

fgaffney Member

[May 31, 2010]
    I thought the above product was discontinued however I've found a UK stockist who seems quite competitively priced.

http://www.spcautomotive.co.uk/index.php?hidAction=search

I used this on the car again today and the results were just fantastic. I can't stress how easy this product is to apply with no need to mask any plastics or trim. It makes no difference if it's blazing sunshine or dull, cold and cloudy as it's an absolute breeze to remove providing great depth and gloss every time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving VCDS Map User

[May 31, 2010]
    Nothing there pal, links a bad un :(
  4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[May 31, 2010]
    Car looks nice and shiney mate. How are the swirls/holograms etc?

I am really struggling to get a hologram and swirl free finish on my Brilliant black car

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    No intention to hijack, curious is all
    Last edited: May 31, 2010
  5. fgaffney

fgaffney Member

[May 31, 2010]
    Never had any problems with holograms however I do have some deeper swirls/scratches I still need to tackle. I'm waiting until I get my Lake Country CCS Orange Pad which I'll try with some Menzerna Power Finish (P085RD 3.02). My Sonus 1 pad hasn't quite got the cut needed for full correction.

The hand applied Flash wax I use is really good and should be given a go... unfortunately I can't compare it to anything else as I've never felt the need to try anything else as it ticks every single box.

Sorry but I'm not sure what happened to the link so here's a snapshot of the wax (you'll need to do a Google search for the company if you fancy trying it).

[​IMG]