1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making The Most Of The Good Weather

Point_Audi Jul 22, 2013

1. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Hey,

With all this sunshine we are getting I though it would be a good time to give the Audi a full detail including clay bar (usually complete this twice a year) which took me 6hrs to complete. I also changed my Wax to Autoglym's High Definition Wax as I had read some good reviews and wanted to give it a try.

I was very impressed with the wax, it even came with its applicators already moist! The wax was so easily applied/removed leaving behind a fantastic shine.

[​IMG]

Clay Before:

[​IMG]

Clay After:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think? :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    Sandra likes this.
  2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Looks good. I have been using HD wax since they released it, it lasts very well. I tend to put a coat of Extra Gloss Protection on, which gives a fantastic shine on our colour cars, and then seal it all with the HD wax.

Point_Audi likes this.
  3. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Thanks James! .. I must have a look into the Extra Gloss Protection for the next time, thanks for that! :)

4. Slinepete

Slinepete Member

Looks lovely mate once the detailing bug gets you you've had it my shed is rammed with different products, love the wheels too good job

Point_Audi likes this.
  5. Point_Audi

Thanks mate! :) .. Oh I know I ended up using an old wardrobe to store all my gear in and now I could do with a second!lol

6. chrisjmcqueen

chrisjmcqueen New Member

looks great, is that an s line front bumper btw ?

7. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Shaun, car looks amazing, im sure your well pleased with it. :) x

8. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

GmbH bumper with Cupra splitter fitted.

9. Point_Audi

Yep I am very pleased with how the car is coming along Sandra. Found pictures the other day of when I first got it and it looks like a totally different car!lol..

Chris, thanks for your comment!