1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major price drop Audi A4 1.8TQS

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Bong Water, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bong Water

Bong Water In two minds

[Jul 22, 2008]
    Please use the classifieds section for all wanted/for sale ads

Thanks

ASN

I have reduced the price of the car by a massive amount, I just want to sell it and get back into a Honda now, I am not taking offers on the new price which is £3995. Any comments on price by certain people will be ignored.

Audi A4 1.8T 20V Quattro Sport
    180BHP
    59K miles
    KO3S Turbo
    Hibiscus Red
    17" Ronal alloys (standard)
    Factory sport suspension
    Climate control
    Half leather sport seats
    White dials
    Trip computer
    Lorra airbags everywhere
    Totally standard bar a Leon Cupra R front lip and debadged rear
    3 previous owners, last owner had the car for about 6 years IIRC
    HPI clear last december still have it
    MOT Jan 2009
    Tax November 2008 IIRC

The car is a facelift version, it has a lot of history all traceable back to 15K miles (2001) and PDI by phone call, I have owned the car since Dec07 and have had the car serviced (major) cambelt done (very big job as its a quattro front end comes off) a variety of sensors etc have been replaced and I have all the receipts to prove. Diagnostics done by Awesome GTI just last week, the car is code free.
    It drives fantastic and is ripe for a remap, the engine is in excellent condition as you would expect for the mileage.

All keys are present as are all the receipts from the previous owner and I. All garages that have worked on the car are contactable.

The car has some minor cosmetic bad points which is of course normal for an 8 year old car but I will mention them anyway, the rear bumper has a few marks, the alloys would benefit from a refurb, the drivers mat needs replacing and there is a wear mark on the drivers side carpet near the foot rest which is out of sight.

£3995 No offers on that, I am losing a lot of money as it is on this car
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.