MAIN BEAM BULBS

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Hi, anyone using osram nightbreakers? they seem to be the best out there but are they avalible in 100w i know not legal but to be honest i'd rather see the suicidal wildlife on my way home than blind the local plod on my way home from work and risk a pull, i've tried the usual ebay and auto bulbs direct but can't find them in 100w.

Thanks in advance:icon_thumright:
Matt

have you tryed halfords mate they have loads up there and im sure they are all road legal

have you tryed halfords mate they have loads up there and im sure they are all road legal

i'll pop in over weekend i really want 100 watters as once i leave the motorway i use unlit roads and as i say loads of wildlife, i hit a deer last year and it was £ 1,800 worth of damage, and to add insult the ****** thing got up,looked in my direction and calmly walked off!!

I've got Nightbreakers in my Fog's, and they're ok, but not as bright as I was expecting, and they're also significantly yellower than my 6000k HID's. I don't see 100w in the main beams being a massive problem, no one ever really see's your main beams on do they. Mine have been in for nearly three years and I've had no issue at all.

Glad the deer was ok :icon_thumright:

The whole point of the 50,60,80% brighter bulbs is they don't need to be over powered. Fit a 100w H7 bulb to your car and have it on for any length of time and you'll probably melt the reflector and worse damage wiring.

Try the Nightbreakers or I'm using Philips X-Treme +80%, they're very good IMO :thumbsup: