1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magazine feature !

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by jimboA3, Sep 29, 2004.

1. jimboA3

jimboA3 Member

Keep an eye out for my car guys ! Got photographers comin to take pics of it next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Will be in performance VW early part of next year 6page spread, and *cough cough* Revs in December ! Quite flattering that they take such an interest! Any suggestions as to good locations for the shoot ? I have a certain amount of input on it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NWMark

NWMark Member

Good going jimbo,

if i where you id try to find a good location otherwise they'll have the shoot in the local supermarket or industrial estate.

Mark

4. Empty Multi Story Car Park always looks good!

5. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I quite like the Industrial estate look. Got any good countryside where you are?

6. How about the trafford centre? Go to an empty corner of the car park, upper level, which overlooks some of the industrial sites there.

BB

7. HTC

HTC Active Member

Basically any site that contrasts with the colour of your car. Dirty surroundings are always good as they show off the clean car (can be a bit of a bugger not getting the car dirty tho!!)

I look forward to reading the feature, let us know when its out as I don't usually buy this magazine.

8. jimboA3

jimboA3 Member

Cheers for the input guys , ill try and get some digi pics off the photograper next week and post em up! In talks with the porsche/ferrari garage whove done a lot of work on my car, they may let me have the feature in the showroom ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. StephenBogan

StephenBogan Member

Well done matey. Lookforward to see it!

10. Good luck jimbo!
    Have fun doing it...

G

11. JamesA3

JamesA3 Member

Well done mate!

12. How about Bollin park,near Stanneylands-or outside "The Rectory" on a saturday night-with essential Cheshire permatan floozies
    S3pjm,Cheshire refugee

13. Markb

Markb Active Member

well done mate you will have to post up some sneak preview pictures from the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif