1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAF's and Boost Leaks --> Info please.

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by [Dave B], Dec 23, 2010.

1. [Dave B]

[Dave B] Daddy

Got your PM, see above, that was the FPR causing the issue. If yours looks like that then you need fresh fuel hose.

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. bree9482

bree9482 Member

Hi Dave ive just read through your thread and like the guys who posted the other day im having the same issues. Although as prev mentioned i do have the charg/throttle pressure drop fault logged. Im interested to know what that pic was and how to check ??

Also any other pointers would be great !!

Cheers

4. [Dave B]

[Dave B] Daddy

That pic is the fuel pressure regulator covered in melted fuel hose. To check yours just pull the FPR out and check.

5. seany26

seany26 Member

Only seen your reply tuffty, no FPR as its only a early 150 a4. I know I should not be posting on the a3 sections but you lads over here are a lot more switched on with the 1.8t. I've pressure tested the boost pipe and tried 3 mafs, all giving the same readings as I got when last posted. Should mention I've got a 3" maf housing, 380cc injectors and 3" cat also as well as Dan's turbo and fmic upgrades.