MAF Gs Question/Boost

MILF

Reaction score
140GS.jpg

I've recently felt my car is underpowered and I'm leaning towards the MAF maybe tired or boost leak?

If you look at the graph which I've logged using my laptop, it says that I've made a max of 140.50 gs..Could someone convert that for me into BHP please also what formula do I use to convert (gs-bhp)

Kind regards

Sorry forgot to put its a AUDI S3 210 AMK. Only mods are cone air filter and aftermarket recirc valve

Recently had FULL service including coilpack,plugs, oil etc etc

So the car is down on power by alot mate.

Yu checked for air leaks? Have you unpluged the maf and drove the car to see if it drives better etc.

​Clean your sensor. They sell a spray at parts stores.

I've disconnected the MAF currently and I'm going to take the car for a short spin shortly and re-log MAF values. I remember on a previous JAP car being told that if I disconnect the MAF with the engine running, it should cut out and if it doesn't, it means the MAF is not working and the ECU is running on the MAFs default readings.

EDIT:

Took the car for a spin and to be honest it ran kind of rough to me?

I've took it for another spin with the MAF connected and this time achieved 156-gs

I'm just thinking that I'm currently using normal unleaded (95 ron) that is why the ECU self adjusted the boost to a lower amount?

Only thing left on my 'to do list' is fuel filter and MAF

I would run on at least 97 octane and change the fuel filter, but to me it sounds like a tired MAF I would replace for a new genuine one.

I would run on at least 97 octane and change the fuel filter, but to me it sounds like a tired MAF I would replace for a new genuine one.

Cheers pal yeah I'm probs going to do that on Tuesday as I'm out tomorrow. I was thinking it maybe that but could be other things...