Madeleine McCann - tribute

pav-g

Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread in tribute to Maddy - she is on our minds and in our hearts - hope she is returned soon safe and sound.

Yes agree, hope that she is found safe and sound. But what about her parents, I got 4 kids and no way would I ever leave any one of them alone! Poor kid, I hope she is ok and will be found soon.

Its like my Dad says...you wouldnt leave your purse alone youd take it with you. Your children are your most precious things in life.

I do hope she is found well. Cant imagine what the family is going through.

I've got a daughter who is 19 months and can't understand why they left them alone, but whats done is done, all we can do is hope she is reunited with her family safe and well.

Everytime I see/hear/read the news I hope she's found!

rant: Some random Doris keeps texting me about Maddie and wanting me to forward the messages! everyone is obviously thinking about her and hopes she gets out of this unscathed, but sending text messages wtf!

LottieA3 said:
Yeah I got that text message too, something about a Prayer for her, how can a text message pray for you???? Durh! :think:

I do think its awful and no one deserves there child being taken away from them. In fact they live about 20 minutes from where I live. But I dont understand, like what Biglockie said, why on earth were they left on there own???

And Hotstuff too, you wouldnt leave your wallet somewhere would ya!!!

And how do they know she is safe???

Its all a bit "umm" for me, I think its sad, but I cant help but think there is something underlying it all...

exactly. Im sorry, but i find it hard to deeply feel sorry for what is a quite obvious act of stupidity as parents.

ChriS3 said:
Am I wrong to think that she has a very yummy mummy?

lol yea in a kinda chavy way she is OK i guess... though a complete imbecile leaving her children alone.

what gets me is no one has mentioned that she may have woke up and gone looking for said mum and dad on her own. From what Ive seen on Holiday most room doors can be unlocked from the inside without a key !!!!

No my Dad wouldnt leave his money alone unattended and I was never left alone as a child. I do feel for the parents but u must always put your babies first before your own needs.

fingermouse said:
what gets me is no one has mentioned that she may have woke up and gone looking for said mum and dad on her own. From what Ive seen on Holiday most room doors can be unlocked from the inside without a key !!!!

Apparently the shutters had been forced with a bar.

Puts a lot of things in perspective (dont you think?) when something like this happens. I pray that there is a happy ending to this terrible situation. The support in the UK for the family is amazing.