1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad Focus

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Soupie69uk, Jan 1, 2006.

1. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

Why do the neighbours need a fence? it's in a bloody garage out of the way... ah I give up!

But hey If I could I'd be driving a caterham to work everyday but the girlfriend would moan all the time and I'd end up in a tree (dead probably) after laughing my arse off having fun driving. Good to know were not all the same! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. madvw

madvw Active Member

jeez. it makes me wonder why some people frequent car forums.

The bloke building that focus is taking on a mammoth job, but he is learning a lot, and above all ENJOYING it. I would love to have the space to ENJOY building my own spaceframe kitcar like my uncle, but unfortunately i dont. If I did build one though, during the ENJOYMENT of building such a car, i would ENJOY the dreams of what it would be like to drive or even race such a car on a racetrack.

Who cares if it breaks? I would have built it, so i can sure as hell fix it too. No doubt it would be a bassa, but i would certainly ENJOY fixing it too.

I'm afraid I'd class myself as a petrolhead, and as such I dont just enjoy all things shiney and new, but also those old, and very dirty ones (hang on different subject there)... To build, tune and generally fettle my own hand-made car would be a childhood dream.. to race it would be awesome.

I also understand that some people just consider a car as a means to get from A to B, and cannot understand the lengths to which some people will go to create what they see as a shoddy waste of time and money. To those people, why do you insist on posting such negative comments on a subject some of us are passionate about? If you are that negative about others passions and acheivements, i'd suggest a forum closer to your interests.

To be this negative, and inflict it on others, you must surely also consider the pointlessness of life itself, which contains amongst other things, failure, disappointment and eventually death.

4. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

Mad, calm down dear its only a focus ( well nearly ) We are all different, some like it others dont, its as simple as that and it would be a bit silly if only people that like it can add comments, would be like having a fox hunt thread but only having people that like to hunt post there views. Like i have said if its nice at the end and looks the dogs then i will say so, Then you lot can have a pop at me and say that i didnt have faith etc which will be fair dues

5. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds more likely that he is married to me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too many beers last night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif and i cant edit it now

6. beaker

beaker Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Mad, calm down dear its only a focus ( well nearly ) We are all different, some like it others dont, its as simple as that and it would be a bit silly if only people that like it can add comments, would be like having a fox hunt thread but only having people that like to hunt post there views. Like i have said if its nice at the end and looks the dogs then i will say so, Then you lot can have a pop at me and say that i didnt have faith etc which will be fair dues

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said.

7. The Slug

The Slug Active Member
    VCDS Map User

[ QUOTE ]
    crazy nut. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

looks like good fun.

best he gets those directional tyres on the right wheel before taking out though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah my thoughts too, lol, wil be quick tho i shud imagine