M3 to RS6

TDI you have stupped to a new low ...trying to sell off the family to get a nice motor now! RESPECT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Nah, he's not trying hard enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

lovely cars mate welcome to the site, had the pleasure of driving a RS6 at my local Audi dealer they had a perfomance weekend so i took one out for a couple of hours. Smiles all day long, you are a very lucky chap happy motoring to the both of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Thanks for that, what a great welcome you guys have given me.

You did well borrowing the car for a couple of hours, that was longer than my test drive, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Does anybody know how the RS6 compares to the RS4 ?

The old one, I assume they must be fairly similar in straight line performance, one having more power, the other not as heavy ?, not too sure around the twisty bits, the RS4 is probably better.

As for the new one, well the jury's still out with regard's to the grill, you either love it or hate it...........and I don't love it (at the moment).

Probably right, not very much in it between the two. Just a preference over which one.

As for the new grill, well thats for me. Looks very modern and mean, specially when dechromed.