LVS Racing Black Friday

LVS Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I will be doing some crazy deals on friday, so please keep an eye out for some great prices on Various performance hardware :)

Regards

Pat

Reactions: Mario8P, RS3dan, leshkin and 1 other person
Pat,

Any chance you can give us a heads up on what will be on offer?

Reactions: RS3dan
I'm still working on bits for Friday, all I say is most items are for the mk5 chassis platforms. Ie S3 golf Leon etc etc

Reactions: Granta
I've just checked your website
Looking forward to see what I can buy myself for Christmas from the wife of course

Reactions: grchmason
It is hidden but will be live at midnight Mr Marshy

There will be a tab on left hand side saying BLACK FRIDAY

We have just brought ourselfs a golf mk5 gti for a track car tonight, that's our Xmas present!!!

They should really call it RED friday to reflect the color of the credit card balance it causes!

Reactions: Mario8P
Check the shop, I have listed one with polished tips not black. Blk will be more I'm afraid, can price in morning if you require

Last edited:
Reactions: Prees83
Check the shop, I have listed one with polished tips not black. Blk will be more I'm afraid, can price in morning if you require
Nice offers guys!!! Really impressed with the lvs racing people! Will defo be visiting soon!
After my recent thread however and a few YouTube vids I'm now inclined to agree with @curlo about the noise.... Cat back is now gonna be required!! Haha

Reactions: curlo
Nice offers guys!!! Really impressed with the lvs racing people! Will defo be visiting soon!
After my recent thread however and a few YouTube vids I'm now inclined to agree with @curlo about the noise.... Cat back is now gonna be required!! Haha
You mean a turbo back with a cat, rather than a catback, right? Good choice dude! :icon thumright:

So please pardon my ignorance and lack of tech knowledge, what individual parts do I need to carry out revo stage2 on my 8p? Knowing that I want it to be non resonated and preferably the black tips..
Also there have been mentions of an rs4 fuel valve? Is that something I should be interested in?
And can you please price all parts for me? I'm looking to buy it all today! :)

Fuel pump internals are the same price as they were yesterday, hardly a Black Friday deal

Fuel pump internals are the same price as they were yesterday, hardly a Black Friday deal
They are still on that group buy discounted price so i assume that's why they are no cheaper as already £45 off.

Last edited:
Is there anything you can do on the PCV kit Pat? Idle is all over the place so I think it's failing..