Luggage hooks.

PeteA7S/Back

Reaction score
Hi people. Im new to the forum as only had my Avant just under a year now but having came from a Kia Sedona its been a magic carpet ride so far. Best car ive ever owned by far. Anyway to the title. I have the boot rails in my car but no luggae net or telescopic bar to keep things from moving round. I want to get said items but just waiting for a bargian but one thing i cant seem to locate are the eyelets that run along the rails on the floor in the boot. Are they all the same i.e Audi/VW - A4/A6 etc? fleabay seem to have loads for A3's and some are chrome black etc etc. Where do i start people and what fits and what doesnt?
Thanks
Pete

Hi people. Im new to the forum as only had my Avant just under a year now but having came from a Kia Sedona its been a magic carpet ride so far. Best car ive ever owned by far. Anyway to the title. I have the boot rails in my car but no luggae net or telescopic bar to keep things from moving round. I want to get said items but just waiting for a bargian but one thing i cant seem to locate are the eyelets that run along the rails on the floor in the boot. Are they all the same i.e Audi/VW - A4/A6 etc? fleabay seem to have loads for A3's and some are chrome black etc etc. Where do i start people and what fits and what doesnt?
Thanks
Pete
Try Mike at our parts request. Link below. Welcome to audi-sport.net.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/support-tickets/open

Right another technicality. 4F or 4G does the letter mean it is different if the rest of the part number is the same. The parts site won't show me the G prefix for other models. So basically found some 4G --- --- instead of 4F hooks with the same numbers after and will get them of they will fit. I'm 99%sure they will but just need some encouragement lol

It's 4F for the C6 model, the 4G part numbers are for the later C7 models.