1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lowering Springs

audia4t99 Apr 2, 2006

1. audia4t99

audia4t99 New Member

<font color="green"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifI have a 99 Audi quattro Sport Model.I am running 18's on it right now.I know that the sport model is aldeady lower than the regular.But what I was wondering is what springs to go with and how much to lower it with the 18's on it.I was looking at the tien and newspeed but there are either f-2.4 R-2.2 or the F-1.9 R1.2 . So I do not really now which one to go with.To give me a better stance look and ride.THnaks for any post. </font>

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

As good as the B5 looks low, i would avoid dropping too much as it can affect geometry when lowered too much, I think the Newspeed are the more highly rated in these circles, couple them with Bilstein shovkers and you have a good setup

3. shagga

shagga Member

I have Eibach's which work well and look good. Lowered 30mm with 18's.

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I found that the Eibachs didnt lower my car any more than sport spring would have done, I have compared it dirrectly with a sport, and it was identical