1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lowering springs

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Triple.O.G, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

Hi guys, I am wanting to lower my 07 plate 2.0 tdi s-line, I want it as low as possible without ruining the ride too much. Can anyone recommend a good set of springs and where from?

Don't want coilovers cos I can't afford them just yet.

Thanks!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. avant1980

avant1980 Member

got a set of eibach sportline springs in my sline about a month ago looks so much better think i got mine from apr performance. just google to give you a selection of the stockists

4. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor
    Site Sponsor

The S-Line is already around 15mm lower so you'll need to take that off any quoted drop.

It's always best to get matched springs and shocks as it'll give you a better ride quality and also better handling but if you do just want to change the springs, then as mentioned the Eibach Sportlines are a good option.

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/eib...0tdi-20t-fsi-27tdi-32-v6-fwd-0105-p-2992.html

Damian @ DPM Performance

5. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

Thanks guys, I'm hoping to put 19" RS6 wheels on it and a nice little drop should make it look awesome I think? I'm also considering a bit of a stretch on the tyres.

Don't suppose either of you have pics of a B7 on sportlines? Don't go to any trouble if not!

Cheers!!!

6. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor
    Site Sponsor

We don't have any pics but done a few kits for forum members so i'm sure someone will be along soon.

Damian @ DPM Performance

7. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

Cool, I'll wait an see!!!

8. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

having my 30mm eibach pro springs fitted on thursday, although drop is only 10mm!

9. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

Nice, you'll have to post pics if you can or let me know what you think. I looked on DPM site and found some Eibachs at 50mm F & 40mm R which seems like a nice drop. This wouldn't cause the car any harm would it? It'll be just the springs at first as I'm abit skint.