1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lower front bumper going anyone?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Cviji, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Cviji

Cviji Member

Hi,

Has anyone got the lower section of a front bumper going spare? following an Sline upgrade perhaps? Mine has been broken off at some point and hasnt been fitted particularly well so could do with changing, and was hoping to get it painted as well.

Thanks
  2. Digger1

Digger1 Member

I've got one painted in dolphin grey,,, I'm based in Brum,only want £20 but if you are interested,let me know as I would first have to check with Quattro james as he showed an interest, and I did promise I would hold onto it for him until we meet up at a meet at some point ,,,first come first served and all that ...
  3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi can have it mate, I'm after an unpainted one really.

Thanks for the thought though :thumbsup:
  4. Cviji

Cviji Member

Hi Digger,

Sounds like it would do the job, would need respraying in black but think i'd give it a go. Your a good 140 miles from me though.. Think its possible to post?! :unsure:
  5. Digger1

Digger1 Member

No idea what a courier would charge you,,, If you PM me i'll give you my post code and you can get a quote,,,
    if it is cost effective and you want to arrange your own courier to collect that's fine i''ll wrap-it up for you !!!