1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low Dust Brake Pads Has Anyone Tried Them?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by PaulTheo, Dec 29, 2010.

1. PaulTheo

PaulTheo Member

Hi I have been looking for some decent low dust brake pads and having researched this I have found that it seems to be very contradictory. Has anyone actually used any of these pads. I am only looking for original brake performance as I am very pleased with the brakes. I want to improve the amount of brake dust on both the front and the rear wheels. I have treated my wheels with Wheel Seal and Shine from Planet Polish and this is great and makes cleaning the wheels much easier. But I would like to reduce the amount dust with some decent brake pads please share your experience with the B8.
    :sos:

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. quattro tony

quattro tony Member

I totally agree with you, everyone had their own opinion on pads. I have personally found ebc redstuff pads to be an ideal pad for low dust. They still work fine when cold. I did find the greenstuff pads tend to squeek .

4. PaulTheo

PaulTheo Member

Thanks. How much dust compared to the originals the reports on the web say anything from none to much more than stds. I don't do a huge amount of mileage so really surprised how much dust I get.