1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lotus Grey

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by Handydave, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Handydave

Handydave New Member

Lotus Grey looks like an interesting colour. It seems it's only available on the A3 Saloon. Anyone got any pics or comments if you've seen it in the metal?
  2. Broadstraik

Broadstraik Member

I only saw a small sample at the dealer as I was considering it. It is kind of midway between silver and light grey with a sort of mauve or purplely tinge to it I was not sure about. As I could not see it in the metal, I decided to stick with silver for my order.
    Handydave likes this.
  3. AllanG

AllanG Stronic

I'm considering the A3 saloon instead of the SB, and the Lotus Grey has caught my eye, so I was wondering if anyone has got a saloon in this colour, or seen it on a saloon? If so, how would you describe the colour, as it looks like a slightly darker shade to Ice Silver....would this be correct? How would you rate this colour against Monsoon Grey?
  4. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member

Not sure if this link will work Used Audi Cars if not perform a national used a3 saloon search on the Audi website and there is one in there. I did not use my actual postcode...
  5. philipf1

philipf1 New Member

Just saw Lotus Grey on an A3 Sedan today (one of the first in Australia). It's not necessarily much 'darker' than Ice Silver but has a different quality to it. It looks flatter, less reflective, more 'matt' if that's the best way to describe it. Gives the car more of a plastic than metallic look. I guess it's different than the other silver Audis around but I wouldn't choose it for my car.