1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lotto

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by auditek, Feb 28, 2007.

1. auditek

auditek Member

i blow 10 - 15 bucks a week on lotto. nearly 500 a year, scary . hardly ever win anything back but cannot stop doing it........ i do believe one day i will win, well i wish , gotta think positive... any other addicts out there dreaming of porsches n 6 houses worldwide and never gettin up b4 12.... anyone know any lucky git thats won a lot and told boss where to go ?:keule:
  2. petewon

petewon Member

Yep, I do the same £10-£15 and very rarely win. Did get 4 numbers last saturday tho, whoohoo. Its all to easy with online lotto :(
  3. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

I did it for one complete calendar year when it first started. One £1 ticket each week (only Saturday draws in those days). I won £10.

£52 in, £10 out. Not a wise investment.
  4. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed!

big up your premium bonds i say
  5. HOUCH

HOUCH Member

Here what your saying there mate just can't stop doing it too "got to be in it to win it!!!!" my arse!!!! we all know the only ones making the money are those who own it same old story.
    I reckon I've had my lottery win 5 numbers.....Wait for it one thousand an forty quid woohoo didnt change my life, bummer was that the bonus was 12 and I had 21 5 and bonus seventy three grand (nice touch)
  6. Boydie

Boydie Guest

you have more chance winning a scratch card - i do them every now and again and luckily enough to have won £1000 on only my 6th card! (of which up to my 6th i had won every time!!)

since then though ive only won once and it was £1

odds on winning scratch cards are roughly 1:4.36 or something like that

buy 3 in a row and more than likely you will win something!