lotto

auditek

Reaction score
i blow 10 - 15 bucks a week on lotto. nearly 500 a year, scary . hardly ever win anything back but cannot stop doing it........ i do believe one day i will win, well i wish , gotta think positive... any other addicts out there dreaming of porsches n 6 houses worldwide and never gettin up b4 12.... anyone know any lucky git thats won a lot and told boss where to go ?:keule:

Yep, I do the same £10-£15 and very rarely win. Did get 4 numbers last saturday tho, whoohoo. Its all to easy with online lotto :(

I did it for one complete calendar year when it first started. One £1 ticket each week (only Saturday draws in those days). I won £10.

£52 in, £10 out. Not a wise investment.

Here what your saying there mate just can't stop doing it too "got to be in it to win it!!!!" my ****!!!! we all know the only ones making the money are those who own it same old story.
I reckon I've had my lottery win 5 numbers.....Wait for it one thousand an forty quid woohoo didnt change my life, bummer was that the bonus was 12 and I had 21 5 and bonus seventy three grand (nice touch)

you have more chance winning a scratch card - i do them every now and again and luckily enough to have won £1000 on only my 6th card! (of which up to my 6th i had won every time!!)

since then though ive only won once and it was £1

odds on winning scratch cards are roughly 1:4.36 or something like that

buy 3 in a row and more than likely you will win something!