LOST SERVICE BOOK!

U_Pharm1

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 13 plate audi a1, bought from a reputable garage (skoda main dealership) last year.
I think the cam belt is due soon so I was looking for the service book and can't seem to find it!

I dont think the garage i bought from supplied me with one.
They just gave me an a4 sheet printed with "Service History Certificate" on it?? That just states what type of service it has had, the date and the milage at the time. It doesn't state where this work was carried out.

The car has just had 1 previous owner and I know which Audi dealership the car was bought from originally.
Can I just pop into the main audi dealership where the car was bought from and request a new service book and for them to stamp it accordingly if it has had its service from them?

What is the best way ahead?

thanks for your help in advance!

It's possible its stored electronically. Pop into your nearest dealer and ask if they can print it out for you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's possible its stored electronically. Pop into your nearest dealer and ask if they can print it out for you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Rang them, they just passed me the number for audi vehicle history checker which told me what the car has had done previously.
Going to ring up the place where the car was originally from and see what they recommend tomorrow.

Reactions: EmmaJ