1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lorry 0 - A3 1

Debs Aug 24, 2013

1. Debs

Debs New Member

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Poor 8p.

3. mjcourtney

mjcourtney Well-Known Member Team Mythos Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group TDi

That's impressive!

Although that a3 must hold a record for the shortest life 8P considering it's on a 13 plate and therefore must have been one of the last to be registered of that model!

Lets hope the 8Vs are just as strong :)

4. TDI-line

5. cemerson

cemerson Well-Known Member

Says 4 weeks old at the top - impressive though!

6. Splathead

Splathead Active Member Team Estoril VCDS Map User Audi S3

Passenger compartment looks reasonable although, I am amused by the advert stating Xenon Headlights. I think that those are past their best now!

7. mjcourtney

mjcourtney Well-Known Member Team Mythos Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group TDi

8. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

9. TDI-line

You would hope so, pretty shocking really.

10. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Well-Known Member

That is pretty impressive, although I do have to roll my eyes at the usual Daily Mail standard of reporting - it may well have been a 40-tonne truck but nowhere near that weight came down on the car's roof and I'd suspect it was actually fairly empty, at least at the top section which hit the car.

And yes it's rare to see an 8P on a 13 plate - he must have got a hell of a deal on that to take it over an 8V.

11. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

I have to agree, was looking at the position of the lorry & tbh it was only the top edge corner, nowhere near 40 tonnes of weight hit the roof, I was under impression until I saw the pics, that it had come of a bridge on top of the car full weight, newspapers must be getting bored.

12. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Well-Known Member

Just the Daily Mail's usual OMGWTFBBQ standard of hyperbole :)

13. Danny Fireblade

Danny Fireblade Member