1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to spend ££££ need advise and help.

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by LJG87, Nov 16, 2012.

1. LJG87

LJG87 New Member

[Nov 16, 2012]
    Hi I have recently bought an A4 of my mate it needs a little work but I have Audi's in the past and they run for ever so well worth the money.

I have had to buy a new bumper and I want a new grill but can I find one anywhere......no. I was wondering if anyone new a website that sold bumpers or grills for Audi or any other products for upgrade or tuning.

The other thing I have done is upgraded all the lights to the DTL and the Led lights at the back looks proper smart. what I want next is to next is upgrade the exhaust this is where I would like some info if this has been done or if you dont think it is worth it but my current exhaust is a twin pipe but doesnt look sporty at all. It is a 2.0 ltr tdi engine and was wondering what upgrades I could do or if anyone had done it on here. I am not to bothered about sound but a little burble would be nice if possible but as its a diesel I dont think it is.

Next question is entertainment, it still has a tape deck in can i upgrade this to a cd player or even sat nav? if so what model would this be and again where can Buy them?

Last but not least really stupid question I dont know if it has aircon or not it says eco on a button inside does this mean anything?

its a b7 sline 2005

I do hope some people read this and can answer my questions. As this car is going to look extremely nice when finished and pics will be posted.

cheers leigh
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member

[Nov 16, 2012]
    Hi and welcome, post a pic of the car as it is now (including dash) so we can see what you have got. As far what your proposing to do, there are lots of threads on here so the search button will be your friend.

To to start with you could get an RS4 black optics grille either from the stealer or look out for them on the bay.
    As for entertainment upgrade, I would suggest conversion to double din for either OEM Sat Nav or an aftermarket kit such as a Kenwood nav/entertainment system (again many threads about it).

Tuning wise there are many companies who will do them, there are a few sponsors on this ASN forum.

Get reading the threads fella you will find lots of info then you will have a nightmare making decisions lol.

Post some pics tho'

Mac