1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to shoot in Scotland

TheAudiStalker Mar 25, 2014

1. TheAudiStalker

TheAudiStalker New Member

Hi everyone,

I just thought I would post this for idea's where is best to shoot in Scotland I am a Photographer that stays in Perth, Scotland that has two RS4's that are going to be in the same shoot but I didn't want to just go the easy route and take them up to Glenshee I wanted to have options.

Thanks
    Luke
    Instagram

2. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

Borrow one to me and I will drive around all day looking for a good place.

I may not find anywhere but hey, I will still have drove around having a look to save you have the endless chore of driving an RS4 on some great roads.

I feel its my duty to assist in these kind of matters, no matter how unpleasant it may be :icon_thumright:

Nilz and Sandra like this.
  3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

An RS4 and Shooting ( i know its a different type) sound right up your street Paul :)

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Paul could shoot the deer, and have a nice drive and get his pic taken, and visit the most stunning places that are all over Scotland . This is a win win situation here. :) x

5. Stevieb2905

Stevieb2905 Active Member Team Sepang

If you fancy a drive the A894 from Loch Assynt across to Durness takes some beating, scenery is unbelievable, even by NW Scotland standards, there is hardly any traffic and even less law enforcement!

6. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing Supporter

Don't forget, in a couple of months you will probably need your passport, gb stickers and yellow headlamps!
    As it will be another euro country! Lol

Sandra likes this.
  7. Ross-A3

Ross-A3 New Member

I also stay in Perth! If you find any good spots or good roads to drive let me know so I can take out my car and camera

8. Andy1608

Andy1608 Active Member

Can you just shoot the jocks whilst your there instead since they don't want to be part of us anymore lol

9. Ultra Violent

Ultra Violent Sick & Wrong. Team Solar Audi S3

Thats a bit harsh old boy, I think you'll find by writing lol at the end doesn't make it less offensive to us "jocks"
    Roll on September.