Looking to get Xenons (possibly BI XENONS)

nagges187

Reaction score
i have a 99 A4 2.8 that came with regular headlights and i want to put in xenons, maybe bi xenons. would it be possible to fit bi xenons on my car? i've looked on ebay and i can buy bi xenons out of a A8 / E55 / RS6 and other cars, but idk if they have to be custom fitted or if i need anything else... or how much it would cost to install.

also, i want to get the all clear headlights (removing the orange) along with the xenons... can anyone point me out to a kit that i can buy online with a good xenons with everything included, and the all clear headlights.

i've seen some online but i dont know if they include everything and im a little skeptical, so i came to the forums, thanks in advance

-Nagges... (aka newbie)

i kind of expected not being able to get bi xenons, but im still in the woods on what kit i should get..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36476&item=2438019855

that kid includes...
2 x Brand New OEM AUDI HELLA Ballasts

2 x Brand New Osram Xenarc 4100K D2S HID bulbs

2 x Harness Wire sets

do i need anything else?

plus i wanna get all clear headlights.. after i put xenons in, can i just install clear corners for like 55$ (off ebay) or do i have to install a whole new housing?

No that kit will be fine, looks a very reaonable price too!

You say 'all clear' - do you mean E-codes off the later 99+ A4? If you have the 2 piece headlamps that kit wont work for you as you have H4 bulbs not H7.

i have 2 piece headlamps i think, how can i tell if i have a 99, or a 99.5?

if i do have a 99, can i get a xenon kit and also 1 piece all clear euros?

It dosen't matter if it's a 99 or 99.5 mate, if you've got 2 piece headlamps (and your car isn't an S4) then you can't fit the kit.

You need to upgrade to E-codes, this involves trimming the front fenders to suit the new lights.