Looking for parts for my poor Coupe

Tengahboy

Reaction score
Hi there.
I've just joined the forum but have owned my coupe for three years.
In that time I've had to replace various engine parts, as you can imagine, and that hasn't been too bad but trying to find external parts has proved an uphill task.
Months of research and quite a few dead ends after a lot of gumph from supposed 'experts' or enthusiasts, basically trying to blind me with their in-depth knowledge and then not having anything practical or ultimately useful to suggest. I just love the car, that's all. I don't feel the need to know which Japanese tail light bulb manufacturer supplied the '86 version of the third week in July production line version of the Quattro/ Coupe, which could, of course, be cross-referenced with the North Korean version as used in the 100 Avant, but only if the splingle pinions on the nog bangle boddly binks are left-handed, etc, etc........So, having said all that, I'm asking if anyone knows where I might go to find a replacement near side tail light casing, knocked off in a car park a couple of days ago, and a front, off-side indicator casing, knocked off in another car park six months ago?
I've cobbled together something for both casings but they look ugly and have to be re-aligned and checked constantly.
If anyone can help I'd be really grateful. When I'm allowed to post an attachment I'll put a few pictures up of the car, and the offending 'cobbled-togethers'.
Thanks very much. I look forward to hearing from someone who REALLY knows. Cheers....

Hi, welcome to ASN. Im sure someone will be along to help you out soon. Enjoy the forum.

Hi and welcome, put some pics up and more details/ year of car.
Have you tried
Moat FarmTheberton
Leiston
Suffolk
IP16 4RS

• Telephone: 01728 833 600
[h=1]Just Vw Audi - Car Breakers in Leiston IP16 4RS[/h]