1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for OBD 1&2 Interface Cable

Rev-head Nov 27, 2006

1. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Hi was wondering if anyone here would know the best place to buy one of these at a good price...on E-bay they are going for £20 is that the going rate?

Cheers

2. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Actually yes, it is... I'll have a word with the mate, he may be able to help out..;) ;) ;) :icon_thumright:

3. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

look forward to hearing from you;)

4. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Can you post a connection end? I'm not sure all OBD ends are the same pin layout...;)

5. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Hold the phone Dave just been linked from another forum and picked one up for £12 (BARGAIN)
    Going to get that light gone on my dash now as it is pissing me off every time i go in it

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Steve

6. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Excellent!! Superb, Well Done...:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

7. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Steve , where you get it? i have a service light and a Airbag light on thats driving me mad!

8. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

PM sent