1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for foam lance attatchment

remslie20 Nov 28, 2009

1. remslie20

remslie20 Member

I have a kercher pressure washer and various attachments for it but can't seem to get a good foam layer from any of them. Does anyone know of a foam attatchment for the kercher?

2. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Clean Your Car do a foam lance with the correct fitment for your washer. I have one and its spot on.

T

3. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

Polished bliss do one, its about 50 quid.

4. remslie20

remslie20 Member

thanks guys, that's it bought.:thumbsup:

5. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

6. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

Nice new website pb.......when are the lances due in, i notice theyre all on back order?

7. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

They were on back order due to Hyper Wash being out of stock and on order; it arrived first thing this morning, and the normal In Stock buttons will reappear shortly. :icon_thumright:

8. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

ty

9. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

10. Clark@Polishedbliss

Clark@Polishedbliss Professional Detailer

Yes that will fit your model mate, the special offer finished a while ago now but the kit is still available at the usual price :icon_thumright:

11. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

I bought this kit and some other stuff just before Christmas. I used it for the first time on Saturday and was really happy with the lance and the results.

You are advised to check that everything is tight and I causally did but I had water squirting out over me so I had to get my spanner out and tighten it properly.

All seems good.

12. no_idea

no_idea Member

13. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

Spring specials will be running in April, but foam lances won't be included (we save them for our winter specials in october). :sm4: