1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for advice - wheels and grill

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by mhigham, Apr 17, 2010.

1. mhigham

mhigham New Member

Afternoon all,

Recently joined the forum after getting my A3 2.0TFSI Quattro. I'm hoping a few of you can offer some advice.

I'm looking at replacing the boring front grill with the S3 item - I understand this is a bumper off job and with the right tools is fairly straightforward. I've read quite a few posts but wanted to check that a new S3 grill will definitely fit my car - a '59 plate. Anyone able to confirm (can provide photos if helpful)?

Secondly, I'm looking to replace the 18s with 19s. I'd quite like to stay with the same style and am keeping my eyes peeled for S4/TT items (~£3k new). First question - do they fit (be it with/without spacers etc)? I believe these are wider than my 18s (and come wrapped in 255/35). Secondly, might I be better off going for a set of reps and if so, any recommendations or warnings? Or, any other audi alloys that are worth looking at?

Would very much welcome guidance.

Cheers

Mark
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  2. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

if your car is a new (late 5:cool: sline i belive that the grill swap is straight forward someone did it not long ago

as for wheels ive no idea check with n8 he loves his wheels