Looking for a S4 facelift B5

Greig300

Reaction score
I've currently got an 8L S3 and I fancy a S4 B5 facelift saloon.... These seem to be very rare cant find any good ones on eBay, pistonheads, autotrader, gumtree and various Internet searches. Am I looking in wrong places? I've been looking since last year there rare... Ideally after one around 60k willing to pay for a good one. Any help would be great!

Avant or saloon?

They're getting pretty rare these days, and to find one on 60K you'll be waiting for months if not years.

If it's the right one though, mileage isn't an issue. I bought mine on 137K, but with a massive amount of service history, proving it's been looked after well for the last 9 years. Rather have a wodge of receipts than a low mileage car.

Also try Audi SRS - probably largest following in the country for the B5 S/RS4

And yep, 60k you are dreaming mate, they are cheap though, took me 6 months to sell mine, demand aint hot for them.. Get one thats had the turbos redone..

why 60k anyway?

Would far rather a 140k car thats been properly used, had regular maintenance etc, than a car thats barely turned a wheel in years and has a raft of original 14+ year old parts just waiting to fail.

Yeah a saloon I'd like. Around 60k would be ideal a lower mileage car as possible, I agree if it's been looked after 100k+ plus fine but I'd ideally want a low millage one and would pay the extra for it. Thanks for the replys