Looking for a recomendation Alpine/Pioneer?

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
Can any one recomend a good head unit MUST have multi changer lead out as i hate cds lying about the car this rules out a single disc unit? looking for some thing with a nice noise not necsesrily the loudest just a nice noise ??? thats all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Would go with Apline over pioneer anyday. U considered MP3 HU?

I had the same criterea for my head unit, bought a Alpine MP3 HU and now I am not going to bother with a changer. 150+ tracks on a CD at high quality. It's fantastic!

Whats the budget?

The Pioneer DEHP77MP is a top unit for sound quality. Plays CDs and MP3; also very stylish and subtle looking. If you want DAB then Blaupunkt Woodstock are a good buy too.

Despite not wanting CDs lying around, i'd still reccomend a Nakamichi- you'll never look back, truly astonishing!

Each make has its own sound so always listen to a few.

If you want MP3, then definatly Kenwood or Alpine, i don't know now but a couple of years ago ice mags said Kenwood had the best mp3 sound reproduction. I have the psw9521, which isn't that different from the one audi5e recommended, and its brilliant. But i reckon if i was buying one now i would go for a alpine mp3 HU. Possibly an ipod as well, i have heard the new alpine hu have the connections for a ipod.

The budget is £500 max for the head unit
yes want a MP3, The prob is i know i will need to change the speakers at some point as standered audi aint the best ! so thi will be next thing for the up-grade , just dont wana get the head unit wrong , will prob be makin a call to "andy mac" for one of his now famous bass boxs, as every time i c a post its to say how great they are !
thanks for all your sujestions , fallmonk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

The budget is £500 max for the head unit
yes want a MP3, The prob is i know i will need to change the speakers at some point as standered audi aint the best ! so thi will be next thing for the up-grade , just dont wana get the head unit wrong , will prob be makin a call to "andy mac" for one of his now famous bass boxs, as every time i c a post its to say how great they are !
thanks for all your sujestions , fallmonk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

yes i have many times, its one of the top companies in England. Look at their homepage, with the picture of the shop, its very impressive. They have one of the nicest shops i have seen.