Looking for a part.. can anyone help?

Sam Reynolds

Reaction score
Hi guys!

My first post on this site and just want to start by saying you all are a fountain of knowledge and I'm so happy I stumbled across the site.

Just after a bit of advice. Does anyone know where I could purchase an Audi aux input socket like the one in the pictures below? Want to run my connects 2 into it and install in as is in the pictures.

Any help will be much appreciated

Sam

Attachments

• IMG_2005.JPG
    IMG_2005.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2004.JPG
    IMG_2004.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 102
Hey Sam,

Welcome to the forum.

I think your looking for part 4 here.

You may also want part 14, if your doing a custom install?

Mike in Parts Request can probably help source OEM.

If your looking for the socket, as well as the plate its fitted to, you need to list the model and year to help find it...

Or, you can look here on FleeBay

Legend thanks mate.

Yeah just retrofitting it into an 03 b6. Going to be connecting a 'connects 2' box to the rear of the head unit then run the aux into the socket. Any ideas on what cable I could need for that?

Trying to copy the pictures below but cannot work out how he has connected the aux input socket to the connects 2 box?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2006.PNG
    IMG_2006.PNG
    528 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2007.PNG
    IMG_2007.PNG
    566.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2008.PNG
    IMG_2008.PNG
    340 KB · Views: 106
I was going to suggest contacting the original poster (sinic) but he's not been active on the forum since 2013, so probably no longer around.

Afraid I cant help further, but there are lots of ICE savvy guys in here, so hopefully someone will help.

You will likely get better feedback if you post a new thread, stating what you actually want to do (i.e. Installing Connect2 into A4 B6)

Good Luck!