1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking at an S5 V8 coupe (current model) who can fill in the gaps?

Discussion in 'A5/S5/RS5 Forum' started by Scuffers, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Scuffers

Scuffers New Member

Coming from the perspective of an S4 (B8 V6)

One I am looking at seems to be a well speced manual car, just trying to get my head round what I should be looking for?

If you run one would you like to comment on it?

Cheers

Simon
  2. fabeaton

fabeaton New Member

Simon,
    i owned an S5 from 2008-2011, bought from new, the spec was my choice, but have no issues selling on due to the spec i assume, it sold the morning after advertising.
    pearl phantom black / 20 inch alloys /comfort pack /full leather / heated front seats / sat nav with i-pod and bluetooth-phone connect / dab radio/front+rear park sensors/privacy glass/adaptive lights/rain-light sensors/auto dimming/folding door and rear mirrors, plus a few other toys.

the must have would be sat nav, 20 inch alloys, confort pack, park sensors, bluetooth.
    Would not worry me if no B+O as the standard hi-fi is good enough, memory seats i never used as i was the only driver.
  3. Scuffers

Scuffers New Member

Well, got it...

[​IMG]

Really nice drive...
  4. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Very nice; love them.

Got to be a great long distance cruiser with a bit of kick for those spirited drives. Properly premium interior too.