1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking at allroad 2.7v6 turbo petrol

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by bradh, Dec 18, 2013.

1. bradh

bradh Active Member

[Dec 18, 2013]
    Hi guys possibly looking at swapping my a4 fir one of theses is there anything I should be looking out for both engine and car wise

Apparently the allroad has coil overs fitted so but confused as I thought it had air suspension set up ??

Any info tips etc greatfully taken on
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 29, 2014]

3. audi-a6

audi-a6 Member

[Dec 21, 2013]
    Coil overs are aftermarket, which Is a good thing and are not cheap... Things to look out for, going on experience, turbos, what's the mileage, turbos are expensive on these, labour alone your looking over 1k for a good mechanic, service history, again, good oil changes prolong the life of the turbos, temp gauge sitting at 90 when warmed up? Heating okay? Theromostat is quite a job on these, it's behind the cambelt! There is probs lots of general things you should check as with all cars, all in all, if I were to re-purchase mine I would look for a lower mileage and bigger service history