1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking at a A8 D3

ScottD3 Mar 7, 2014

1. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

I'm after a new car and been toying of getting a A6 C6 but every now and then a A8 comes up and I'm like ooooooooooo pretty.
    With the lack of A6s near me and only the odd A8, I thought I'd entertain my self and check out some A8s.

I got a couple of days off next week in Bristol and going to take a look at a A8 that caught my eye.

Apart from the screen and the suspension pump, is there anything I should look for?

2. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

Anyone got any idea what this error is on the DIS?

[​IMG]

3. cocain

cocain RAA RAA like a dungeon dragon!

Can't see it properly but the bonnet is not shut in the main picture i can't see the one right at the top.

If you are are def thinking of getting the A8 you would save yourself a lot of trouble if you buy the VCDS cable and scan the vehicle when you go to view it. there are so many codes they throw up it's unbelievable. I don't think i go a caouple of months without having to clear codes (most minor)

4. Gavin0478

Gavin0478 Active Member Team Daytona Team V8 VCDS Map User quattro Audi Q7 TDi

That's low screenwash i have seen it often enough on my audi's.

5. cocain

Lol. I can make it out now you said it. It's the headlight washer jets that usually makes that run out so quick

6. ScottD3

The car in the picture is sold.

I got Full VCDS so going to be plugging that in and getting a full scan.

Looking at 06 3.0TDI quattro A8 tomorrow.
    quad zone climate control, rear blinds, parking sensors, TV and full Audi history.

Can't wait.

7. ScottD3

Picked up the above yesterday and I love.
    Full thread soon.

Westy and cocain like this.
  8. Av4nt

Av4nt Well-Known Member Team V10 Team Sprint quattro s tronic saloon Audi S6

A8's are enormous machines! Like a small bus

9. cocain

What's mileage has it got on the clock?

10. cocain

I have the A8 LWB so you would call this a bus. LOl

11. ScottD3

154k.

Looked at LWB and don't think it would go well with the Devon and Cornwall roads.