1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looked at RS3

LucasS3 Mar 25, 2012

1. quattro81

quattro81 All the gear.. No idea

no dude... Although its a peach.. I've ordered an Rs3 (with buckets) which should be here in September, I just tried getting in that s3 to check out the buckets.. Man I wish the rs3 seats had electric lumbar..!

P.s glad your back btw big homie..:icon_thumright:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. LucasS3

LucasS3 Active Member

Quattro, to be honest I don't think I will go for it as the figures are just to tight for me at the mo what with paying for a wedding, so go for it, I went again last night and it really is a stunning car, little deatails like the black exhaust and black roof rails really finish it off. If you do go for it give Dave Tichner a ring on 01793 603000 and tell him Luke sent you. Believe me they are doing a great deal on it as they want rid for March!
    My time will come but I am probably looking at end of year for one, so even longer to wait!

3. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Ah sorry dude I mis understood, well if I'm ever in your area, I'll be hitting you up :wub:

4. quattro81

Cheers dude, but I'll stick with my ordered one I think.. Gotta have those buckets and a few other toys. For me the spec has gotta be exactly as I want it otherwise I'd stick with my a3 black edition I have ATM..... Plus I don't really like the roof rails!!

5. jerseypaul

jerseypaul Member

Hi gang.
    I am lucky enough to be getting Daytona grey RS3 in the next few days.
    I also owned an RS2 for 12 years and am currently in an S3 SB.
    The RS3 is just about right to me - understated.
    the RS2 was superb although quite heavy and the styling understated enough.
    looking forward to getting back to that 5 cylinder sound.
    it is quicker than the new RS4 and a V8 R8.
    as previously mentioned, let the performance be the impressive thing.
    not bothered about looking too pumped up.
    the front arches are slightly more sculpted, I think they have the balance right.
    will get some pics up soon.

6. quattro81

I agree with you 100% on all points here mate.. For me, the rs2 is still the best in my book - id have one if I could still drive a manual.....:sadlike: faster than a mclaren f1 and an f1 car to 30mph! Major bragging rights.. I like cars that are sort of sleepers, but it's the details that grab you, and anyone worth their salt will appreciate it anyway