Looked at RS3

So you ordered that S3 then? I've got RS4 buckets in mine with electric lumber, best of both worlds :wub:
no dude... Although its a peach.. I've ordered an Rs3 (with buckets) which should be here in September, I just tried getting in that s3 to check out the buckets.. Man I wish the rs3 seats had electric lumbar..!

P.s glad your back btw big homie..:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Quattro, to be honest I don't think I will go for it as the figures are just to tight for me at the mo what with paying for a wedding, so go for it, I went again last night and it really is a stunning car, little deatails like the black exhaust and black roof rails really finish it off. If you do go for it give Dave Tichner a ring on 01793 603000 and tell him Luke sent you. Believe me they are doing a great deal on it as they want rid for March!
My time will come but I am probably looking at end of year for one, so even longer to wait!

Quattro, to be honest I don't think I will go for it as the figures are just to tight for me at the mo what with paying for a wedding, so go for it, I went again last night and it really is a stunning car, little deatails like the black exhaust and black roof rails really finish it off. If you do go for it give Dave Tichner a ring on 01793 603000 and tell him Luke sent you. Believe me they are doing a great deal on it as they want rid for March!
My time will come but I am probably looking at end of year for one, so even longer to wait!
Cheers dude, but I'll stick with my ordered one I think.. Gotta have those buckets and a few other toys. For me the spec has gotta be exactly as I want it otherwise I'd stick with my a3 black edition I have ATM..... Plus I don't really like the roof rails!!

Hi gang.
I am lucky enough to be getting Daytona grey RS3 in the next few days.
I also owned an RS2 for 12 years and am currently in an S3 SB.
The RS3 is just about right to me - understated.
the RS2 was superb although quite heavy and the styling understated enough.
looking forward to getting back to that 5 cylinder sound.
it is quicker than the new RS4 and a V8 R8.
as previously mentioned, let the performance be the impressive thing.
not bothered about looking too pumped up.
the front arches are slightly more sculpted, I think they have the balance right.
will get some pics up soon.

Hi gang.
I am lucky enough to be getting Daytona grey RS3 in the next few days.
I also owned an RS2 for 12 years and am currently in an S3 SB.
The RS3 is just about right to me - understated.
the RS2 was superb although quite heavy and the styling understated enough.
looking forward to getting back to that 5 cylinder sound.
it is quicker than the new RS4 and a V8 R8.
as previously mentioned, let the performance be the impressive thing.
not bothered about looking too pumped up.
the front arches are slightly more sculpted, I think they have the balance right.
will get some pics up soon.
I agree with you 100% on all points here mate.. For me, the rs2 is still the best in my book - id have one if I could still drive a manual.....:sadlike: faster than a mclaren f1 and an f1 car to 30mph! Major bragging rights.. I like cars that are sort of sleepers, but it's the details that grab you, and anyone worth their salt will appreciate it anyway