Look what some vandal did to my car

[ QUOTE ]
Might be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh dear look what I've started with people now LOL

That's a yes then. When can I expect to see the results?

I'm not going mad with it. The front and rear bumpers both have scuffs on them from me and the previous owner, so I was thinking about getting them repainted.

Whilst there I'd colour code lower part of the car as most people do.

But I was thinking about that rear mod as I like how it makes the bumper flow into the body like on the rear of a golf.

I might not get any of it done tho, just thinking about it at present.

First things first I need a new clutch as mines slipping since my remap. Nothing too bad, just annoying.
And the fact that I've got 4 holidays booked for this year, maybe I should consult my wallet first!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, you didn't start anything. People are gonna mod anyways. A3's are starting to look a bit dated IMO now, so colour coding mine will make me want to keep it longer.

[ QUOTE ]

But I was thinking about that rear mod as I like how it makes the bumper flow into the body like on the rear of a golf.

BTW, you didn't start anything. People are gonna mod anyways. A3's are starting to look a bit dated IMO now, so colour coding mine will make me want to keep it longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah right I can see where you are coming from with that mod now. Oh well too late for mine now

Also I wasn't referring to modding A3's I meant the secrecy thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How does this look??

by the way good job..... interesting to see some before and after pics

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How does this look??

[/ QUOTE ]

Like this
twotones3021qu.jpg

Mark, think you need to fill that spare wheel well with a big sub, hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif