Look what I just won

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well I just won this on Ebay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not sure if its a little fishy but it was so cheap and I had not time to check the seller out so I bid on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Will do some more investigating tonight after I get back from the dentist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Definately fishy doc, EBAY has loads of cheap items like branded dvd/lcd head units from sellers that a based in China & Hong Kong. Another sign is that they only accept bank transfers & if you look at their feedback comments, all were made on the same day & within 10-15mins of each other. I suspect you may be waiting a long time for it to arrive, hope i'm wrong though mate.....

i certainly wouldnt give them any money...No feedback comments..just ???????????, also dodgy names, and as said, all left on same day within a few mins of each other.

Rich

I agree with Mike. If you look at the profiles of the people who have left feedback for him they themselves have similar feedback all left on the same dates, for non existent items. (check the descriptions) Also, no paypal, he says you have to pay into his bank account. If i were you doc I wouldn't pay and save yourself £60.

Andy

That has to be a major scam....All the feedbacks are linked to one another. I would avoid likle the plague. Just to diversify slightly though.....on Ebay a couple of days ago there was someone selling an Xbox 360 and the bidding was at £2500 (27 bidders). The ad had all the speel about the Xbox, but the last paragraph read that the winning bidder would not get an Xbox, they would get an Egg box with 360 wrote on it in marker pen LOL

There was some DVD Hu's going really cheap lately, and as soon as it got payed, the item and seller dissapeared. I was reading on Talkaudio about it.

David, stay away from it mate, i cannot see you getting bad feedback from this,lol Maybe a few ?????'s

I really wouldn't send any money either.....
Feedback is far too fishy, all those ?????????.
Save yourself a load of worry and hassle and just forget it, thats my advice....
Remember that if it appears too good to be true then it probably is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif.

Did some more checks and yeah its fake if you check when the other buyers registered they were all on the same day then check there sale and the pattern repeats it self.

Have reported him.

Ah well thought it was to true to be true.

The who Ad has now been removed from Auction by eBay, that one must of been very dodgy!