1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOK OUT FOR.....!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by S3 SAF, Jul 1, 2008.

1. S3 SAF

S3 SAF Member

[Jul 1, 2008]
    Hi guys im hopefully going to be getting a 8P s3 soon with revo and buckets....and was wondering if theres anything that i should look out for or any problems that you guys may of experienced ie the buckets or REVO... all help would be appretiated.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 28, 2014]

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jul 1, 2008]
    New or 2nd's?

Revos always been agressive but not sure about the 8P S3, havnt heard anything bad TBH fella, as for buckets well I can only think maybe getting in the back might be more of a pain in arse, but overall no one has complained about them I know of.

If you are handy with the cars & like getting the hands dirty then if new dont get rns as cheaper retro, bluetooth cheaper retro, auto dimming side mirrors cheaper retro, FBMFSW retro cheaper, there are a number of retro's can do yourself & save yourself literally thousands, I will be doing that with the sportback S3 when I get next year.
  4. JUX

JUX Member

[Jul 1, 2008]
    Only problem with the buckets is that you can catch the edges of the seat when getting in and out, also to slide the seat forward the handle is in an awkward place, under the seat and near to the centre console side.
    I would still recommed the buckets mate, they are class, look the buisness and also feel good too!!
  5. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

[Jul 1, 2008]
    Al B and I compared the distance the seats allow to get into the back of the car and there wasnt a whole load in it.... so if you can stretch to the buckets do it.. (cause there will be no stretching IN the buckets! Booom boom!)