Look at this guys feed back!!!!!!!!!!!

Buyer ivanggarciaj ( 119): Nice Product
Reply by mizzelphug: Not really. I keep the nice things i buy, and sell the other junk here.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I like this guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

He must be such a post whore if he can be bothered to reply to positive feedback, wonder if his a member of Audi-sport. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

That guy is even more nuts than that fool who fell outta the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

That guy is even more nuts than that fool who fell outta the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

He has got so serious issues or nae mates /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif

i like the smooth transaction comment and his reply about not as smooth as the transaction he's just had with a wet porcelain chair!

[ QUOTE ]
I dare ya fallmonk, i dare ya..

[/ QUOTE ]
Na im not that brave lol , but the funny thing is he has 98% feed back so he cant be all that bad! personaly my fav quoute was :

It was a vhs just like you said. I appreciate you dropping it in the mail.
Buyer lowrance04 ( 2 ) Jan-03-05 07:02 6348715928
Reply by mizzelphug: No! i slammed it into the mail!!!! you don't know the half of it!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

The funny thing is, i was one of the lucky ones who got a successful transaction of him/her just before all that bad crap. Result.

Ch-Ching. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif