Longer pipe needed from charge pipe to DV - suggestions?

Vex182

1x S3 and 3x Fiestas.
Reaction score
Not driven my car for 6 weeks due to being really busy at work, thought today I would look unto the issue I have of my Badger5 TIP bending at the bottom. Currently got a "Creations Motorsport" DV pipe from the charge pipe and it seems to be a bit short, its pulling on the DV and causing a bend in the bottom of the TIP. Not much use with my Badger5 TIP lol. My current one is 26cm from the longest points, anyone else got a longer one?

photo-5.jpg

Thats the amount extra I need to stop the TIP frm bending.

photo-4.jpg

I know it seems a bit odd, I really don't remember cutting the pipe down before I fitted it the first time. The TIP could be trimmed a little but there is not much to take off and yeh that's all fitted corectly too. Could anyone give a quick measurement of there DV pipe? Thanks!

I know this will be no help to you, but I bought a Turbo-Charge pipe hose from these guys the other day and it doesn't fit the charge pipe. (if it does, its rediculously tight) Haven't heard good things about them either.

I got the pair of pipes (DV and N75) from them and had no issues with fitment of them at all, was about a year ago, only now have I noticed that the DV is to short and I can't find my original one to compare the length.