Long time no speak.

Ghetto

Reaction score
Hey Guys (and girls?),
Havn't been around here for a while because my computer has been broken. On my girlfriends at the moment, thought i'd give you a few fresh pictures of the car, nothing new but I'm looking heavily into some new wheels!
Here you go:
graffiti.jpg

graffiti2.jpg

More new wheels Ghetto, are you mad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

side.jpg

Side view /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looks spankin' gorgeous mate!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Your car looks as if it's lowered. It makes a big difference to when the car is riding to high on those wheels. Looks pretty good! Like the location /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nelius are you planning on bringing out a decent shock/spring set up for the A3 because nobody else has yet.

Awesome have one and it's way overpriced.

I don't want coilovers...

And my car could look like a 4X4 but it'd still look better than yours!!!!!!!!!! [/stooping to your level].

Have you lowered your car? Because having had a set of 17s on an A3 I can tell you that needs to be lowered just as much as mine!! Do something with your car and then you'll be in a position to comment. Until, shut your cake-hole.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Ghetto your car looks mint as always!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Cheers for all the great feedback guys,
JaminBen - lol no i don't live off my photograpic talent :p

And i'm not getting ten spoke sportecs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looks like the bandwith on photobucket has gone, so i've rehosted the pictures here:
graffiti.JPG

graffiti2.JPG

side.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
I have the S-Line kit on my car so it's lower than standard i.e. Your car.

[/ QUOTE ]

My car has the sports suspension lowered too, that's whay it's called a sport.

So it's ok for you not to lower your car but everyone else should. And you've never seen my car in the flesh anyway.

It pi55es me off that you think I would spend €43,000 on a car, spend €3,000 modding it and let it look so high that it looks totally wrong. It does not.

But seeing as it seems to bother you so much off you go and buy me the Koni kit for GB£400...in the meantime I'm saving €90,000 to become a pilot. Priorities.

[ QUOTE ]
My car has the sports suspension lowered too, that's whay it's called a sport.

So it's ok for you not to lower your car but everyone else should. And you've never seen my car in the flesh anyway.

It pi55es me off that you think I would spend €43,000 on a car, spend €3,000 modding it and let it look so high that it looks totally wrong. It does not.

But seeing as it seems to bother you so much off you go and buy me the Koni kit for GB£400...in the meantime I'm saving €90,000 to become a pilot. Priorities.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got him all riled up. You'll definitely be able to lower the wheels on the plane so have fun with that LOL
I'll leave it there. Up, up and away and Tschüss.

topgungoose&maverick.JPG

"I miss my CHs. Wish I didn't have to flog them to buy my jumpsuit. Well, at least I'm the best looking one here!

[ QUOTE ]
topgungoose&maverick.JPG

"I miss my CHs. Wish I didn't have to flog them to buy my jumpsuit. Well, at least I'm the best looking one here!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the need, the need for speed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Whether the pics are funny or not this idiot thinks he can tell people to go off and get their cars lowered when he doesn't do the same himself!!!