1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long time, no see

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Rocko, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Rocko

Rocko A5 TSFI

[Oct 18, 2009]
    Hi guys, havent been on here in months so I thought Id show you what Ive been up to. Dont let the first pictures shock you, it was completed for Edition38 and is now returned to normal!

After several lagers we decided to make the car into a Polo Harlequin replica with a twist. The colours match up but when you get closer to the car you see that it isnt a single panel of colour. Its German words. The german for whatever panel the vinyl is on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It took 7 weeks in total to complete and another 3 to remove it all once we got back, but it will definitely be remembered.

But time to grow up so here it is now. And Ive decided its now time to sell up and upgrade to a BMW E60 535D which Ive had my eye on for a while now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 20, 2014]

3. SmoothAssault

SmoothAssault Will design for mods

[Oct 18, 2009]
    Haha! That's absolutely mental!!

What rear bumper is that on it mate? Been looking a few like that and been offered one the same/similar for a decent price. Looks spot on! :icon_thumright:
  4. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

[Oct 18, 2009]
    WELCOME BACK ROCKO!

Smooth - Rocko's is ABT all round (front, rear and sides)...
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  5. SmoothAssault

SmoothAssault Will design for mods

[Oct 18, 2009]
    Thought so, cheers Lostbok. Let me light up that "Thanks" button for you...
  6. Rocko

Rocko A5 TSFI

[Oct 18, 2009]
    Hi Lostbok, its been far too long since Ive been here.

Missed anything? J7USS still got his?
  7. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

[Oct 18, 2009]
    Rocko - I think you disappeared in that -----EXTENDED----- period when Juss was still signing with the Red Devil pic, although he'd sold it and was working on what we all just referred to as "Project Blue".... but secretly suspected might just be an empty spot on his drive.... turns out if was real and he was just getting it sufficiently pimped that he could pic-whore it like only he can*.... you don't have to search far to find 'em ;)

*fingers crossed that there's no stats on pics/day 'cos I think I might be caught out :)
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  8. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

[Oct 19, 2009]
    Thats right and you better believe it. I just aint ready to be boring yet! Plenty more of the Pic whore to come so dont you worry about that.I aint affraid to share my progress with those who want to see...hell no!

Anyway, good to hear from you again Rocko - looks like you have been busy with your adventure,thats good, after all we aint ready for Pipe n Slippers yet are we! so yes Whilst you was away mate I was enjoying my 'Extended' period of 'pimpin my Imaginary :lmfao:ride' converting it from its Dull 'OEM OEM OEM' to the 'Blue arrow'.Its great to share the Love so Plenty of pics scattered over the forum for you to see Rocko as you already know.

As for the Stat thingy - I think we all know aswell as yourself you got no chance 'Lost'.You was defeated from day one!

So then Rocko, whens this new Project starting, nice to see someone on the same planet as me again :cool:
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  9. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

[Oct 22, 2009]
    hi Rocko. Awesome job.
    Saw some pics from someone who went...

MENTAL !!
  10. technics100

technics100 Member

[Oct 23, 2009]
    looking good.... now, I wasn't too sure of the Harlequin stickers, although fair play for doing it.. Any bites with selling it yet?
  11. Rocko

Rocko A5 TSFI

[Oct 25, 2009]
    Nothing yet, although my house move has been put of untii March so Im not too worried about changing it until then.
  12. howdy quattro

howdy quattro Member

[Nov 3, 2009]
    ah well, looks like i'll never get to see rocko's beast in the flesh now my bird is moving from northern ireland over to my end, still the best looking a4 IMO on the forum. well, next to mine and juss's red'n! not seen your new weapon mr juss, you get my new number??
  13. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

[Nov 3, 2009]
    Yep I agree with you mate, Rockos is defo one of the tastiest on here without doubt.
    Im just waiting for a dry day to give the Blue arrow a good clean then the Photo-Whore is back amongst you all, spraying his juices all over the place.:beerchug:

Ahhh right, was that you who sent me that text then??"howdy Pete" Send it me again mate, I deleted my inbox and forgot to save it,doh!!!
  14. HenriEST

HenriEST Member

[Nov 10, 2009]
    Just a quicke, have you been stopped or got in trouble with the police, because of your tinted front windows or are they legal? like 70% transparent or something?

going to get some pics up of my a4 once its all done :)

btw: very nice car rocko!!!

cheers!