S3 GEORGE

GEORGE
Reaction score
Hey
how comes no one spots me?
or I dont spot anyone?
I live in west London
so im all around west london and somes times around Aylesbury bucks

I havent spotted you, but thought that as you had a reply, it builds up the excitement for you...lol!!

Good luck being spotted :)

I've not spotted you and I do the M4/A404 stretch to high wycombe Mon-Fri. Maybe I should go to spec savers ;)

Haha....George that would be telling, although theres a clue in my details....or how about you come here, and we can spot each other???

Haha....George that would be telling, although theres a clue in my details....or how about you come here, and we can spot each other???

yeah we should do that

im on the a40 m40 most days

what car was the most fun to drive golf mk2, mk3 or s3?

I live around the gerrards corss area, I'm surprised I haven't seen you. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Power wise, the S3, fun wise, the Mk2 without a doubt, the Mk3, was nice, but not a touch on the Mk2, am actually contemplating getting a nice Mk2 sometime in the future, as its just an awesome car!!

Want to buy mine? lol

No thanks...id be looking to get a white one, an oak green, or the royal blue metallic...

Good try though ;-)

I though you were keeping yours???

No thanks...id be looking to get a white one, an oak green, or the royal blue metallic...

Good try though ;-)

I though you were keeping yours???

Good choice of colours you wanting there, I'm just not driving mine, and no one wants to insure it as Classic for under 400 notes, so selling it maybe an option.

Well you could loan it to me if you want, i dont mind driving it for ya ;)

im on the m4 and a404 everyday, a40/m40 every once in a while (when the m4 is full of traffic) how come i never c u guys around?!

n are there ever any london meets (apart from ace cafe), everybody seems to be fairly close....

I have never been spotted, despite having an Audi-Sport sticker in the rear window.:shrug:

Mind you, a guy in a Q7 gave me a nod yesterday.

yeah i cant beat the smile on my face with my g60 s3 = boring lol