LONDON MEETS???anyone ?

SneakaFreaka83

ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet
Reaction score
yo guys, Just seeing what the score is with any new/decent Audi or general car meets in the London and surrounding area's.. was gunna post this in the Events but noone ever replies so please let me know.. be gd to put some faces to some of the screen names :p

Gd stuff lads.. anyone else thats near that up for it?.. where you guys normally go at moment?... like I said be gd to put some faces to ya names....:yes:

well ive never done a meet before so no idea where ppl meet up
but is always good to meet new people

great stuff.... know theres a VAG meet in guilford thats spose to be good but not sure on others.. dont mind driving abit further anyone else for any more?....

I'm up for it.. theres ace cafe which would be a good place to meet. Their is also prept which is on a Wednesday night every month at brand hatch.

Ash.

Ace is good for me depending on time and day!!

sounds gd guys.. ace cafe is always a gd meet so if the majority of peeps wanna do that lets try and get some numbers and that..... rekon we should all start after Audi International...

I'm not a fan of Ace Cafe anymore

Too many idiots show up there

I'd be up for something

Too be honest mate I havent been there since like 2002 so I am up for any meets that anyone knows about... if Ace cafe is a bit chavvy im not up for it.. but others DEFO any idea's smudge ?..

Too be honest mate I havent been there since like 2002 so I am up for any meets that anyone knows about... if Ace cafe is a bit chavvy im not up for it.. but others DEFO any idea's smudge ?..

Last few times i've been, there's always some idiot in a Scooby or a Saxo trying to do burnouts....just causes problems

Guildford Cruise every Sunday night is defo chavvy, but the police have it all under control so all is well

On my Corsa forum, we have a monthly Lakeside meet

It's easy for everyone to get to and it's away from the main shopping centre so we don't get told to move on by the parking people

Im easy for meeting wherever, but week nights are generally a no go for me due to work load and training.